Revolution Healthy – When spring comes it’s time for a liver cleanse. This is a great time to rejuvenate the liver. 1 good way is to use herbal teas. They’re user friendly and they give a powerful punch.
Here’s a herbal formula for the liver Offered by Brigitte Mars (herbalist in Colorado) known as “Puri-Tea” which include:
- Burdock root, cleavers, dandelion, oregon grape root
- Butternut bark nettles.
Still another liver tea is:
- Burdock (1/4 component)
- Peppermint (1 component).
Here is another blend that is great for cleansing and detoxifying the liver:
- Red blossom, Sarsaparilla, Hyssop
Here. When you create the list of the liver tea here, add droppers of this Milk Thistle Seed extract into the tea.
Here are a few of the herbs listed above’s ramifications.
- Fennel seed – cell formation
- Peppermint – toner and body cleanser
- Clover – blood purifier
- Licorice – stimulation
- cleavers – anti-infection
- Dandelion – strengthening and cleansing
- Oregon grape root – cleansing
- Burdock root – Fixing
- Nettles – minerals that are abundant in
- Fenugreek – helps to remove mucus and toxins
- Yellow dock root – cleansing
- Pau arco – cleansing
- Milk thistle seed – construction, cleaning
You try to find a ready made one in a health food shop or can create these teas yourself. What I really do is purchase a 1 or 1/2 ounce of every plant. Then I combine one tablespoon of each herb.
Preparing the tea
Boil of water in a glass container. Add 1 tbsp of mix that is herbal. Once it melts a bit, strain and drink.
Drink 1 cup of tea before breakfast and one.